- Protect your Pet in a car accident.
So many people travel with their pets now.But what happens if you are in a car accident and your pet gets injured?
Protect your pet with PAWS from Wawanesa Insurance.
PAWS stands for Pet Accident Wording Supplement and is available for pet owners to protect their cats and dogs. This addition to your auto insurance policy can help you with additional costs if your pet is injured in a car accident.
If you add this to your insurance policy, it can cover:
• Up to $2,000 per pet for any one accident
• Vet bills and cost of prescribed medication
• Costs to board a pet at a facility due to bodily injury sustained to you due to an accident
Other great features of this coverage are:
• It follows your pet even if they are injured in an accident while in someone else’s care
• Coverage for death of a pet resulting from the accident
• All with no deductible!
Do you need coverage for your pet if you are in an accident? Call you broker today! (506) 432-1550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org