Pembridge Insurance – specialty coverage.
Pembridge Insurance has a very special and unique coverage included in their Comprehensive Homeowners policies called the Home Warranty Coverage.
This coverage offers up to $2,000 per claim (max $10,000 per year) to help you with the unexpected repairs or replacement of major home systems that is not covered under warranty. It provides coverage on a replacement cost basis – so no depreciation! This includes:
- Central heating and air conditioning systems
- Electrical Systems
- Owned water heaters
- Appliances 9 years old or less
- Emergency plumbing
If it is the heating system that fails, you may even qualify for additional funds if you have to leave your home.
How does it work?
The steps are easy:
- Report the claim to your broker or the Pembridge claims department
- Pembridge authorizes and arranges for the services of a qualified contractor, technician or repair person
- Pembridge will arrange for the required repairs to be initiated within 48-hours of notice being received
- You must contact Pembridge for authorization and assistance prior to having repairs rendered, except in the case of an emergency.
How does it affect my policy?
This coverage is included at no additional charge if you have a Comprehensive home policy with Pembridge Insurance. It has a deductible of $100 per claim but, if used, it does not take away your claims free discount.
Call us today for more information about the Pembridge Home Warranty coverage! (506) 432-1550 or you can email us at email@example.com.
More insurance questions? You can always visit our website at www.pearsoninsurance.ca