Stack the odds in your favor.
Logging equipment insurance throughout New Brunswick.
In a fiercely-competitive industry like logging, every cent you spend makes a difference to your business. And every risk you face threatens to undercut your profitability. Maybe even your survivability.
We’ve been protecting businesses like yours in New Brunswick for more than 80 years, offering personal service and advice on risks that could potentially affect your business operations. We have a number of leading insurance companies so that we can select coverage that you need and at competitive premiums.
Advanced technology and rising prices have made the purchase of logging equipment a major investment concern. We don’t have to tell any of you that. Over the past 20 years, we have seen the cost of logging equipment go from $100,000 to $750,000.
It only makes money when it is working and you can’t afford downtimes due to fires, thefts or vandalism.
We provide the protection you need, covering a wide range of risks such as:
- Theft of tools and machinery, both at your premises or on-site, from portable tools to heavy lifting equipment.
- Loss of equipment due to natural hazards including forest fires.
- Liability for injury or damage caused by equipment.
- Protection against pollution damage costs arising from your equipment or materials.
- Coverage for all your commercial vehicles including haulage, bulldozers, back-hoes and trailers.
Pearson insurance can provide coverage for equipment in all types of logging-related industries.
You might be involved in front-line logging, cutting, hauling logs to roadside, portable sawmills or transportation and delivery of the logs or timber.
Pearson Insurance also provides a wide range of business-related protection allied to the logging industry. For example, forest firefighting costs, burning and slashing, log hauling, employer’s liability and legal expense coverage. We can cover your service buildings, commercial general liability, tools and property in transit.
Whatever your needs, whether you’re an owner or an operator, we can secure the best available coverage at the right price.
Insurance is as much a specialist business as is logging. You need to know your stuff. You need to know how to limit risks. And you need to know how to secure the best coverage available and at the best cost.
That’s why you need to call on the expertise and connections of experienced logging insurance brokers at Pearson Insurance.
We are among the longest-established, reputable insurance brokers in New Brunswick. We know a lot about the region and the special needs of New Brunswick logging businesses.
You can rely on Pearson Insurance for:
- Top quality, personal service.
- Some of the most competitive rates around — because we work with several leading insurers so we can secure the best coverage and best prices.
- Further rate reductions when you agree to higher deductibles or have multiple policies through the same insurer.
- Guidance on risk management in your business.
- Full support and advocacy if you need to make a claim.
Whether you’re looking for insurance for logging equipment in a new business or reviewing coverage in your existing business, you need to be talking to the friendly experts at Pearson Insurance.
For no cost and without obligation we can review your existing insurance coverage or provide a quote for the protection you need.
Your time is valuable, so you don’t need the hassle of shopping around for the best deals when we’ve already done that.
And you don’t want to take the risk of buying coverage that doesn’t adequately protect you or paying for insurance you don’t need.
For all these reasons and more, just pick up the phone and call (506) 432-1550 or complete the quote form on our website to get in touch and we’ll get moving for you — fast!
Logging Equipment Insurance Quote Request
As an independent broker, we select multiple options at competitive prices.